Exoderm Solution should be used in combination with Exoderm Lotion, for symptoms such as flaking, scaling, redness and discomfort associated with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Seborrhea, Seborrheic Dermatitis. It helps to treat, moisturize and avoid the cracking of the skin. Fissures in the skin will slow down the healing process and become sensitive, irritated and inflamed therefor it is important to apply the Lotion as often as is necessary. The cream contains natural plant extracts as well as a natural antibacterial extract. The texture of this cream is made to suit the conditions of Psoriasis and Eczema.
The solution spray should be used as the main treatment, because it penetrates the skin faster and deeper and the results also come more quickly.
If you have the condition on your face or ears, you should apply the spray on a cotton ball and then on the affected areas, or use the cream by itself. If you have your skin problem on your elbows, knees or on your hands or any other areas on the body, the Solution and Lotion are to be used together.
In cases of Psoriasis, Eczema or severe Dermatitis you should start your treatment by using Exoderm Solution for the necessary duration, in order to bring your skin back to normal.
The Exoderm solution is made up of plant alkaloid and various plant extracts, which when applied to the affected area, absorbs its way through the skin until it reaches the lowest layer eliminating the condition at cellular level. It destroys all types of fungi, including secondary fungal disorders, and eliminates any further recurrence. This solution repairs divided cells which is evident in Psoriasis patients. These cells are repaired as oxygen is supplied to this area. This solution is extremely effective for the reformation of divided cells, and has proved to be most successful on Psoriasis and Eczema patients. It has no known side effects. This solution is to be used in conjunction with the Exoderm Lotion for best results.
Directions:1. Make sure the affected areas are clean, dry and free of cosmetics.
2. For areas that have Fissures in the skin apply only the Exoderm Lotion until the skin is has no visible Fissures only then should you begin with the Exoderm Solution.
3. Begin by spraying the affected areas 2 times a day.
4. Ensure that the affected areas you are spraying are completely saturated (the areas must be reasonably wet) Should you over-spray the affected areas and onto natural skin, this product will not affect the condition of your skin.
4. A tingling sensation may be experienced after using the Exoderm Solution as well as a bubbling effect which may become white, highlighting the affected areas (this is normal due to the penetrative properties of the product).
6. The skin may become dry after a number of applications (the penetrative action of the solution repairs the skin at cellular level continuously generating new layers of skin)
7. In cases of extreme dryness the Exoderm Lotion is to be applied as often as necessary.
8. Once there is a visible improvement of the skin condition, the Exoderm Solution can then be used (1) once a day.
Ingredients:Kigelia Africana, 0.25% Camphor Oil, Purified Water, 20% Stabilized Oxygen, colour free, fragrance free. Physical Appearance: clear liquid. Contains: completely natural extracts ( no toxic or poisonous ingredients) and no known side-effects.
Exoderm Solution Presentation :(100 ml.) Pump spray plastic bottle
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance.